Barcelona Travel Guide to Download
THE MOST COMPLETE BARCELONA TRAVEL GUIDE BY NEIGHBOURHOOD
What do you think about getting a map of Barcelona, made by a local, divided by neighbourhoods, attractions and restaurants?
- You don’t need to stress while you are here, everything is already done for you
- It’s offline! So you don’t need wifi at all 🙂
- You don’t need to look for good local restaurants, you only need to call and book!
- All the itineraries are designed by me, I even tell you a little bit of history about each place 🙂
I wish I could have this in every city I travel!!
How does this Barcelona Travel guide works?
I made 10 itineraries divided by neighborhoods:
- Poble Nou
- Poble Sec
- Sant Antoni
You can check the map of each neighbourhood to follow the itinerary attraction by attraction. There’s also a little bit of history on each stop that you can read or listen.
You can find Barcelona main attractions, museums, beaches, restaurants, bars, parks, and shopping centres.
It’s also super easy to check how to get there by bus, metro, train or tram.
If you still don’t know where to stay in Barcelona, go ahead and watch my Youtube video: “Barcelona, where to stay”
A quick resume:
- Next to city centre but quiet and modern: Eixample
- Beautiful, central, old but maybe noisy: Gothic/Born
- Old and full of pick pockets: Raval
- Lovely but maybe noisy: Gracia
- Charming and next to the beach: Poble Nou
- Next to the beach but maybe noisy: Barceloneta
- Far away and quiet: Montjuic
- Old but there are pickpockets: Poble Sec/ Sant Antoni
If you want a guide regarding Getting around in Barcelona, also watch this Youtube Video
Download my Barcelona Travel Guide here and enjoy!!!!