Fun things to do in Barcelona for families
10 IDEAS TO DO IN BARCELONA WITH KIDS
1 – A FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT IN BARCELONA
- A so much fun idea to do with families! It’s not a traditional photoshoot in which your kids will have to pose. This will be a walking tour around the most beautiful places in town + we will do our best to try to catch you as candid as possible though laughs and stories. Join our photoshoot tours everyday!
2 – ENJOY A VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE
- Visit Casa Batlló & Casa Mila/ La Pedrera. They both have this interactive experience which is just perfect for kids. Gaudí is magical and at Casa Batlló children and adults alike enjoy it. Art, light, colour and surprises thanks to a Virtual Reality Tablet. Also in La Pedrera with Mixed Reality glasses that allow you to combine the vision of the real environment with holographic elements. The best cultural plan to enjoy with children in Barcelona.
3 – JOIN A PAELLA COOKING CLASS
- Go to a Paella cooking experience! Spend some quality time with your kids, shopping products in the local market and learn all together how to cook a delicious paella!
4 -GO TO THE CHOCOLATE MUSEUM
Not only you can visit a chocolate museum in Barcelona, with amazing chocolate sculptures, but you will also be able to make your own chocolate and eat it afterwards!
5 – VISIT COSMOCAIXA
CosmoCaixa is one of the pioneering science museums in Europe. 100% worthy, you won’t regret.
The museum is divided into various spaces, all dedicated to the dissemination of different specific branches of science. In addition, it also has a cafeteria-restaurant, its own car park and a bookstore.
6 – TRY THE BEST ICE CREAM
- The favourite for children and even for parents! I leave you my top italian place in Barcelona by far: “Gelaaati DiMArco” in Gothic quarter.
7 – VISIT THE PARKS
- Kids will love the Ciutadella Parc and its big mammoth right next to the big fountain. Also this park has a small lake to rent a boat and a zoo that I never been to! If you are looking for the best sliders, the best ones are: Glories Parc, Diagonal Mar & Montjuic.
8 – GO TO TIBIDABO AMUSEMENT PARK
A bit too far away from Barcelona city centre but in the natural surroundings of Collserola mountain with the best views of the city. It is worthy for the entire family. This church on top of another church, like a castle on top of the mountain has incredible views from whole Barcelona. And it is as well an old amusement park with quite interesting attractions for kids.
9 – GO TO THE MAGIC FOUNTAIN
Absolutely free and super family friendly. Check the timetable here and enjoy a light & music show that kids will love.
10 – RIDE THE HOP ON HOP OFF BUS TOUR
If your kids don’t like walking a lot – because in Barcelona almost everything is reached by feet – then the hop on hop off bus tour can be so much fun for them and a perfect way for you to get to see all the city.
11 – VISIT ILLA FANTASIA
30min away from Barcelona and right next to the mediterranean sea, we have Illa Fantasia Water Park. Grab your bikini, fun is guaranteed!
12 – EXPERIENCE CAMP NOU
If your family happen to be a soccer fan, then Camp Nou will be a must see in Barcelona. You can buy the ticket onsite or online, the tour last around 2hours and of course it includes the famous stadium.
13 – EL BOSC DE LES FADES
What a fantastic place I never get tired of recommending. And kids get never tired of visiting! This hidden cafe is a place where having a drink becomes a magical and unique experience.
14 – LOS LUGARES DEL VIDEO DE COSAS LOCAS
If you are looking for unusual things to do in Barcelona with kids, please watch this Youtube Video!
15- BIKE TOUR
A truly fun experience for the whole family. Ride an electric bike with a local guide, along Barcelona beach & the narrow secret streets of the old city. Ideal for families of all ages!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.