HOLA BARCELONA TRAVEL CARD, worthy?
Get around in Barcelona with this Transport Pass
by Metro/bus/train/tram/ Airport
Today I will give you my personal point of view regarding the Multi Day Discount Travel Pass. These passes offer unlimited travel for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours. A little peace of mind for your itinerary in Barcelona, you will be able to use the metro, train, buses and trams as many times as you like without being worried about money.
What does the Barcelona Pass include?
Though Barcelona is a super walkeable city, our public transport is one of the best in Europe. So why not using it instead of walking all day?
- 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours (from the first time you use it) travel pass.
- These passes are personal so you have to buy one per person.
- Night buses not included.
How much would you spend if you do it on your own vs buying the Travel Pass?
According to Hola Barcelona Travel Card website, official prices are the following:
- 2 days 48 hours – 15,58 €
- 3 days 72 hours – 22,61 €
- 4 days 96 hours – 29,45 €
- 5 days 120 hours – 36,29 €
If you buy tickets on your own, these are the official prices from public transportation:
- 2,4€ Single Ride
- 5,15€ Airport one way
- 11,35€ T-Casual (10 rides for 1 person, not valid for Aeroport T1 and Aeroport T2 metro stations on line L9 Sud.)
- 10,50€ T-Dia (unlimited for 1 person 24 hours, Valid for a maximum of one round trip to or from Aeroport T1 and Aeroport T2 metro stations on line L9 Sud.)
- 10€ T-familiar (8 rides multi person, not valid for Aeroport T1 and Aeroport T2 metro stations on line L9 Sud.)
Why should I buy the Barcelona Pass or why not?
- If you are coming to Barcelona for just 1 day, it’s absolutely worthy. For 10,50€ it includes one round trip to or from Aeroport T1/T2 by metr(10,30€) + unlimited trips in the city centre. If you don’t want to use metro from/to airport, it’s still worthy because T-Casual (10 rides) is 11,35€.
- If you are coming to Barcelona for 2/3/4/5 days, it’s not that simple. All of them include one round trip to or from Aeroport T1/T2 (10,30€) + unlimited trips in the city centre. If you don’t want to use metro from/to airport, T-Casual (10 rides) is 11,35€. So you only need to think if 10 trips will be enough for 2/3/4/5 days or not.
If you want to buy it, no commissions, you can click here and do it through this link. You will be helping me earn some money, in case this blog was useful for your trip. Thank you traveler!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.