Romantic things to do in Barcelona for Couples
10 ROMANTIC IDEAS TO DO IN BARCELONA
1 – A COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT IN BARCELONA
- Could be anything more romantic than bringing home the most amazing pictures with your beloved one around Barcelona incredible background? Join our photoshoot tours everyday around the charming narrow streets in the Gothic area & Ciutadella Park. Ideal for couples, proposals & honeymoons!
2 – GO TO A ROOFTOP
- Go to a fancy rooftop and drink some cocktails. Go during sunset, enjoy good music & why not, enjoy great tapas. Check our my video “Best Rooftops in Barcelona”
3 – BOOK THE BEST SPA IN BARCELONA
- Relax in the most amazing spa in Barcelona, surrounded by roman walls: Aire de Barcelona. It’s located in El Born old neighbourhood, and they offer their Ancient Thermal Bath + a Relaxing Massage.
4 – ENJOY LIVE MUSIC AT A GAUDI ROOFTOP
- Visit Casa Batlló & Casa Mila/ La Pedrera at night. They both have music shows in the summer + a glass of cava.
5 – JOIN A PAELLA COOKING CLASS
- Go to a Paella cooking experience! Meet other travellers, drink some wine, learn about Barcelona local food and try my favourite dish in Spain.
6 -WATCH THE SUNSET OR THE SUNRISE
- Go and watch the sunset in Bunkers. Grab a picnic & drink some wine or book a picnic here! If you prefer the sunrise, best place is the beach 🙂 Another gorgeous plan is to spend the afternoon and catch the sunset at Montjuic. Don’t miss the Magic Fountain light & music show at night!
7 – JOIN A WINE & TAPAS TOUR
- Go to a charming wine cellar in the old city and enjoy a wine & tapas tour.
8 – TRY THE BEST ICE CREAM
- Though ice cream is Italian, who can live without ice cream? I leave you my favourite place in Barcelona by far: “Gelaaati DiMArco” in Gothic quarter.
9 – VISIT THE PARKS
- Don’t miss the Ciutadella Parc and its beautiful fountain (not magic fountain). This park has a small lake to rent a boat and spend a romantic afternoon. My second favourite one, though it’s a bit far away, is the Labyrinth Park, the oldest park in Barcelona. Both amazing places for a photoshoot!
10 – PLAN A ROMANTIC GETAWAY
- Spend a day outside Barcelona. I recommend you a day trip to beautiful Sitges, this old village next to the mediterranean sea is very easy to reach by car or train. Combine it with a wine tour in Penedés region. If you have more days, spend a weekend in Costa Brava at Tossa de Mar, this roman old fishermen village. For this one you will need to rent a car.
Check my Barcelona Online Travel Guide for more day trips near Barcelona!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.